Thursday, January 19, 2012

More Almost Free Decor!

I've been a little stumped on decor for this superhero party but my kids are totally excited about their "headlines" for the photo booth backdrop (see previous posts).  They keep asking me what their headline is and they're telling everybody how they "saved the day".  I decided to go ahead and print another copy of the same headline to hang up as decor for the party.  Here are examples of my own kids.  There are a total of 13 kiddos coming to the party so it didn't take too much time to make these.  I just used regular typing paper and a basic word program.  I think you could do some really cool things if you are good on the computer.  







I've also done this same thing with "wanted posters" for my son's cowboy party, complete with a cowboy name for each child and I've done pirate posters with pirate names too.  The kids love taking home something personalized and it really is a cheap way to decorate.  I hope you can run with this idea and come up with even more personalized decor for your own party!

No comments:

Post a Comment